If you're having trouble uploading or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. Most of the time, this will fix any issues with adding photos to WomELLE. To get the latest version of Adobe Flash:
- Remove outdated versions of Adobe Flash that might be on your computer.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Flash.
- Quit all web browsers before you begin installing.
- If you're using adblocking software, turn it off or make sure that WomELLE is included as an exception.
- Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail.
- Check the photo format. Try only uploading JPEG, PNG, GIF or TIFF files. If you're uploading a PNG file, it's best to keep the file size below 1 MB. PNG files larger than 1 MB may appear pixelated.
- Check the size of the photo. We recommend uploading photos under 15 MB.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of your browser.